Thursday, July 2, 2009

Last night at 5 Healy Court!

Last night was the last in our house. We close tomorrow at 1 p.m. and the movers have come and gone today and all our worldly possessions are on a semi headed Southbound. I'm feeling bittersweet emotions right now. I checked us into the hotel today and unpacked our stuff for the next two weeks. We are set up in a large 2 bedroom suite with a living room and kitchen, and honestly, it's probably bigger than some peoples apartments so I should not complain. I think it will be perfect for us in the interim and hopefully the close quarters won't drive us mad! I'm leaving work in a bit to stock the fridge with groceries, go and pick up Aidan and head back to Waterbury to pick up Kevin and say a final goodbye to our house. I'm sure it will be emotional. I'll try to post some pictures or video later tonight. Happy 4th of July, wish us luck at the closing tomorrow!

XOXO
Angela

No comments: