Friday, July 10, 2009

Belated July 4th posting...

We had a great July 4th weekend but things got a little hectic and I neglected to post pictures until now. Here are a few, enjoy!

The very patriotic looking bowl of cereal I made for Kevin!

It rained most of the day but there was a break in the weather so we went to the Richmond town festival. There were lots of fun things for kids to do but Aidan was a bit too young for most of them.
He LOVED watching the ponies and we considered taking him on a pony ride but the line was long and honestly, I just felt bad for those poor ponies going around in circles all day!
Here Aidan claps for the ponies, he had so much fun watching them there was really no need for a ride;)
There was also a dog agility course that he and Lily both loved watching. It was very cool to see the dogs run the course. I love how hard both Aidan and Lily are concentrating in this photo!
Wait a minute, are you taking a photo of me...


We dried off a swing so Aidan could have a turn, one of his favorite things to do!


and again he claps! I love that he claps so much, it's hysterical.



A great photo of my boys and Lily!
Aidan wanted a taste of daddy's brownie a la mode. Kevin gave him a tiny bite of vanilla ice cream
I love the face! He wasn't into the ice cream. I guess he only likes Ben & Jerry's ha ha!

No comments: