Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A taste of summer...

We recently had a day of HOT weather! The temps reached the 80's and for a moment it was summer. That moment has since passed and today it's cloudy, about to rain, and in the 50's. I was just looking at these adorable photos of Aidan to remind me that it will be summer again soon...

Does he just get cuter every day? I think so.
Kevin did some cleaning up in the yard. Aidan was fascinated by the rake.
Enjoying the view
Lily with a big smile on her face
He ditched the hat, but don't worry I had sunscreen all over that precious head.
L-I-V-I-N'
I think the way he's sitting is hilarious. He was unsure about the grass, I think he was trying not to touch it here.
He's always looking for Lily and she's always trying to get away from him.
Exploring...

No comments: